Monday, May 3, 2010

Motion Sickness When Pregant Vertigo

City of Dreams City of Dreams

Chapter X

- True, I've always admired people who like to cultivate the mind and the arts as painting, I replied, realizing that I was with someone very special.
- I do not really like reading but have read enough to open my mind to this little pleasure of dreaming, what if I do is write poetry or something like that, I think there is more poetry than you can show an image in addition, I like the solitude, to feel when the brush covers the canvas as it is as if they were my hands down a woman's skin is so intense, I enjoy seeing how the images are giving birth, being born one by one or all at the same time, being alone, alone yourself and drying images on the heat from within. All this is a treat not to change anything.
not understand at first, then realized that a man's personality he did one thing differently than did the other, but between them there was an unusual sensitivity.
- Well, look good, his work regularly transmits sensations that are not beautiful, but I think that because they can convey what you do and is an art in itself. I refer to the sadness and loneliness that reflect their pictures, I guess it's almost a state of ecstasy is achieved. Do not know much about painting, or combinations of colors and techniques, but I liked the little picture, I imagine that you also painted "I said pointing to a picture placed in one of the walls of that small room, the painting was of the sea theme, the background was composed of the blue sky in perfect combination with green, united the two by a small boat, the sea dying on the beach where they were located a small palm trees that seemed to move with the wind, in the foreground was repeated female figure of the table saw at the entrance, but this time with a cheerful countenance and playing with the sea as his lady, I think she has a strange fixation with nostalgic landscapes and women, do not you think? "I said getting up to contemplate better.
- Ah, that picture is paradise, is a gift from a friend of mine the day I turned years and why they call it, well, because I think that between the sea and sand, between heaven and the wind alone is a paradise and this is the woman, one can not ask more than that to live. But let's leave them aside and tell me a little about yourself and tell me what are you doing here?
- is a bit long to explain, "I replied.
- Why do people always say that? "I stopped suddenly, I guess to prevent something that does not explain, feel in total confidence to speak, who on this city everything is possible and credible.
- sorry, "I replied," has reason may be due to a habit of repetition, I mean you get used to hearing certain things about people and learn to be part of a whole, we repeat what we hear without thinking that we nonsense.
Having said this, I started to explain why I had been there since I found the man in that already distant evening of my childhood, I also mentioned that he was just passing through the village in search of "The City of Dreams "which had already disappeared from my map, that for those time was already thinking if they really exist or was an illusion that had since childhood, told him I was very puzzled by this town where we did not appear in any plane he'd ever seen before and even commented that he was really anxious to know what would happen in the near future. He stared at me a long time, and assessing what he had said, as if trying to understand.
- For a long time, "he said after a few seconds of silence, when I was locked and chained to my bed, watching those endless days, months and perhaps years, one after another, when he had lost hope of escaping there, dreaming of my ravings with freedom, with the mountains in the distance watching and fresh air of dawn in the village. Among the many dreams I had, there was one in particular that kept my dreams and still remain dormant in my heart and my mind is a dream that I can not forget even when I'm talking to you, I've painted several times but is always changing and when I think I've managed to reflect what is in it, on the canvas, leaving the images change in my subconscious the same meaning. I have sometimes thought that dreams are never met. This in particular has become an intrinsic obsession with my soul.
- what can I count? "I asked with great curiosity .- Best show you what" I said getting up and heading for the hallway leading to the stairs on the second floor.

Copyright © Eugenio .- All rights reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment