Chapter XII
The note was on the table where the previous night had seen the tablecloth, the I noticed it seemed that was left on purpose to see it, so I read it avidly. My friend
.
Until yesterday my life was sailing through the mists of closure, no talk of physical confinement, I mean the closure of the soul, which I think is the most terrible and lonely it can be. At night I again had the same dream that has been tormenting me a lifetime, but now has been different, I think your arrival I discovered what it meant to me a long time, I discovered that sleep makes me want to go my destiny wherever you are.
Many people are afraid to seek their own destiny and has afraid to dream, wish searches the remedy for loneliness or used in something that ultimately frustrated and living a dream that is not theirs, then the problems are weighing down and end up wishing to escape from reality and everything to fear loneliness, getting us live trouble dealing with them, to feel alive and die for them.
Some people are comforted by saying that it is what can be and not what has been dreamed of, but that's a thought for cowards who do not want to follow the adventure of living your dream and do not yet life gives us many more opportunities to fulfill our destiny, and when we decided to follow them and we have wasted part of our life to live trivially. Delivery today to get my sleep, I just want to say farewell to adhere to what you've always dreamed and look your way, not the people around you if not within yourself, in your dreams, your soul and you'll know beforehand always happy. I take leave wishing you find your destination quickly.
Thanks for teaching ... to realize the illusions.
The letter made me happy, people-and it gave him the right, deep in daily work, tired of living for a dream to have postponed the day, consoling himself that there will be a future, and what if we die today, or tomorrow?, what will happen?. The future is only an illusion, a dream to follow, but given the awareness that we can finish today or tomorrow. Nobody has bought life.
I am delighted that my host continued his dream, now had to worry about, my own and that indeed was the same. How could he know the meaning?, I had realized that to follow a dream was not necessary to be young, the way of life is very long and it is for us to enjoy it, I compared it with a path full of holes which, if not careful can be a fall and did not rise.
I left the house that morning, the sun rose in the cold vapor trail in the morning and the world woke up shortly little, as desemperezándose night of slumber that had imprisoned.
never seen a morning like this, spray fumes rising into the sky gradually, and the sun playing with the water particles to paint colors making them thousands of small rainbow inadvertently came to my mind many memories of when we got wet child with my family in the backyard, the sun did the same at the time. I walked the path on which we walk the night before and so I went outside and saw the park that morning. You could see something different, so full of life but even in solitude, and perhaps always was, and perhaps why he was so feliz.Tomé on the street as I was led to the departure of the town so full of madness as he said in the poster that read at the entrance, I walked several hours and was so distracted that I did not realize that in houses in that part of town began to be a little more movement, there were many people with blue dress, as worn by surgeons, several people in white too, felt more tension in this area of \u200b\u200btown, windows was barred in the courts could be seen above the fence and barbed wire them entangled so that anyone could jump and enter or escape, the street outside was deserted. The fear was in the air, few barriers was determined to put people and how much solitude being together.
The note was on the table where the previous night had seen the tablecloth, the I noticed it seemed that was left on purpose to see it, so I read it avidly. My friend
.
Until yesterday my life was sailing through the mists of closure, no talk of physical confinement, I mean the closure of the soul, which I think is the most terrible and lonely it can be. At night I again had the same dream that has been tormenting me a lifetime, but now has been different, I think your arrival I discovered what it meant to me a long time, I discovered that sleep makes me want to go my destiny wherever you are.
Many people are afraid to seek their own destiny and has afraid to dream, wish searches the remedy for loneliness or used in something that ultimately frustrated and living a dream that is not theirs, then the problems are weighing down and end up wishing to escape from reality and everything to fear loneliness, getting us live trouble dealing with them, to feel alive and die for them.
Some people are comforted by saying that it is what can be and not what has been dreamed of, but that's a thought for cowards who do not want to follow the adventure of living your dream and do not yet life gives us many more opportunities to fulfill our destiny, and when we decided to follow them and we have wasted part of our life to live trivially. Delivery today to get my sleep, I just want to say farewell to adhere to what you've always dreamed and look your way, not the people around you if not within yourself, in your dreams, your soul and you'll know beforehand always happy. I take leave wishing you find your destination quickly.
Thanks for teaching ... to realize the illusions.
The letter made me happy, people-and it gave him the right, deep in daily work, tired of living for a dream to have postponed the day, consoling himself that there will be a future, and what if we die today, or tomorrow?, what will happen?. The future is only an illusion, a dream to follow, but given the awareness that we can finish today or tomorrow. Nobody has bought life.
I am delighted that my host continued his dream, now had to worry about, my own and that indeed was the same. How could he know the meaning?, I had realized that to follow a dream was not necessary to be young, the way of life is very long and it is for us to enjoy it, I compared it with a path full of holes which, if not careful can be a fall and did not rise.
I left the house that morning, the sun rose in the cold vapor trail in the morning and the world woke up shortly little, as desemperezándose night of slumber that had imprisoned.
never seen a morning like this, spray fumes rising into the sky gradually, and the sun playing with the water particles to paint colors making them thousands of small rainbow inadvertently came to my mind many memories of when we got wet child with my family in the backyard, the sun did the same at the time. I walked the path on which we walk the night before and so I went outside and saw the park that morning. You could see something different, so full of life but even in solitude, and perhaps always was, and perhaps why he was so feliz.Tomé on the street as I was led to the departure of the town so full of madness as he said in the poster that read at the entrance, I walked several hours and was so distracted that I did not realize that in houses in that part of town began to be a little more movement, there were many people with blue dress, as worn by surgeons, several people in white too, felt more tension in this area of \u200b\u200btown, windows was barred in the courts could be seen above the fence and barbed wire them entangled so that anyone could jump and enter or escape, the street outside was deserted. The fear was in the air, few barriers was determined to put people and how much solitude being together.
Copyright © Eugenio .- All rights reserved
0 comments:
Post a Comment