Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wiring Diagram For Second Battery In A Car To Amp

The

Chapter XI

climbed by them coming to the hall where it ended, there was a room that was equal to the bottom, this was filled with various pictures on the walls and some recharged at the bottom of them, it seemed that this space was occupied as a warehouse.
- There you have "He said the man pointing to the pile of boxes.
I was amazed to see so many versions of the same dream you can do, not know where to start and had started on the closer, he found a small procession of people walking along a path among the trees of a great forest, the whole people illuminated with lanterns in the darkness prevailing in the distance we could see some light that reaches interpreted as a village.
In another picture we could see a small town in broad daylight, which had a small park, this was full of people as if they were in a meeting, how strange is that there is no child could see there were only women and men, all dressed gala and a source observed with great devotion and joy, the source water dripping from several sides, above the clouds appeared figures of angels looking down upon the people. In another picture I saw hands that contrasted with a black background in prayer position, this image I conveyed a sense of peace, was another in which they were the same hands, now with fingers crossed each other in an attitude of concern or While an attitude of waiting, waiting perhaps not ended.
And I glance at pictures one by one until the last, my host looked surprised, not knowing what to say or do, in that last picture was the image I had seen elsewhere and I was impressed enough, that image had seen in my dream one day that had begun the journey. I was unable to utter a word, is it a coincidence? or a mystery was locked in the house.
- Are you really shocked? He asked the man to see the look in my eyes.
- Yes, I've seen elsewhere, I did not know because she hid the truth at that moment. I've seen elsewhere, I do not remember where exactly but I've seen.
- What a strange coincidence! "He said after several moments of silence, I thought my dreams and mine were only kept a secret in my life, but if you saw it somewhere, I must have seen also in the same part and I was impressed.
- Yes, I've seen ... I said in my dream no more to say.
The two were silent, something inside us told us we were united by a dream within me rang incessantly question - How many people would have the same dream?
After all, everyone dreams, dreams are an extension of consciousness, of daily life and in the unreality of the dream we can find some time. The dream unites us with our inner self when that happens we can do anything, we can break the reality and then do amazing things, to own everything, including the world or we can do things unimaginable and amazing as fly high or jump and do a lot more.
illusions that are created in the dream are only valid if they are rooted in our consciousness, then fight for them with the full force of our nature and the dream then, is attracted to our daily lives and so we can meet them.
- The world of dreams is a mystery man is heard saying he was as surprised as me, then paused.
That night, he offered me a place to wash up and sleep that night I again had the same dream, the images now coming out of the hands are piled one after another among the people who looked and dressed them, then they were doctors, police, firefighters, presidents, politicians, peasants, etc.
awoke in good spirits, I knew the dream had something to do with my adventure, I understood that to dream, must have been something of madness in my being, I knew then I had always wanted to be a painter, writing stories and many other things But for whatever situation I had never done. I understood I had to get to the end of the dream, finding that one little part of me that always wanted to be and so far lived in hiding in who knows what part, always with the intention of meeting postponed. "Maybe you want to be a fireman or a doctor," I thought at one point. I said goodbye to the man, I never liked the goodbyes, I knew he would understand the background, was more intelligent than it seemed, despite his small personality problem, but yet he knew that someday we'd go see.

Copyright © Eugenio .- All rights reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment