Chapter XIV The light on the horizon became increasingly larger, until they ended up blinding me and I could not see beyond it, then the voices began, first as a distant murmur, then became more severe and constant until ended up drilling the head. Watching my father woke me in his arms and stared at me, looked like he had been fighting or exercising for a long time, for large drops of sweat trickling down his forehead. He did not say anything, but it seemed very frightened. Thereafter the voices followed me, I could not shake them, incited me to do things they should not do, said I had blood on his hands and had to release me, then I looked at his hands and saw them full effect blood, had to get rid of the blood in some way when he slept, he glanced back light was turned off at certain times and only were many bodies scattered on the side of me, as if they had been killed suddenly, so full of their clothes as blood my hands, as if only I had stayed with life as if I had killed. The voices echoed always kill them!, Said they started saying over and over again, until I woke up and was still awake listening to them, echoed in my head a thousand times, like a bell. Would do anything for which they were nightmares only.
- But if you come to your senses "were not just dreams? - The left Pegunta spontaneous and full of curiosity like me.
- was always the same dream-continued ignoring me as if he were alone and talking to herself, and the next night and the next night and so many nights, little by little my attitude changed, my parents thought I was sick, called on doctors, I did several tests to conclude by saying that he had nothing, that what happened to me was that I wanted more attention than my parents could give, but it was not true "He turned to me with her beautiful black eyes began to glow with tears that were about to sprout. Soon the dream changed and the light and did not look, everything was dark and felt turned into a pit that had no end, ever-present voices screaming at me to release me but how could I? "Kill them and you'll be free," she said again and again and wake up screaming and very frightened, until the day came that I could fully understand "Take, kill, free yourself," I said and I wanted to leave me alone, my life became hell alone so I spent a long time, little by little everything became clear to me, the voices wanted to kill my parents and all who were close or I would, if they would do it gradually came to life and the voices were in my dream body, were two middle-aged and height, a woman and a man in his body exuded a sweetness and fragility that could not believe there was so much malice in them, I was told if he did what they said they would take me to wander in a universe that does not exist and forever. Always after me and behind me and I have a lot of fear, fear of not being able to resist more and do what I say, I can not!, I can not! Finished saying this and letting out a cry uncontrollably. I do not know what to do, or what words mean, just embrace it and I managed to stay silent, letting the girl relieve all that saddened his soul.
Copyright © Eugenio .- All rights reserved
0 comments:
Post a Comment