Chapter IX
walked to the side of the park, he went before me, showing me the way, those hours began to turn the lights on the lampposts as if an invisible hand and mysterious did that everything worked to perfection in this town despite the state of its inhabitants, it was not the most optimal psychologically speaking.
Leaving the park and we walked along a path adjacent to the only road that was in the city, we are in the opposite direction that had brought me there, we enter a large garden that looked like a forest, the lawn was perfectly manicured there were also some strategically placed trees to provide shade and let in the light gaps and to illuminate the large area that was in that part of town and at that time was staying in shadows. The trail ended at a hill where the man stopped at the back you could admire the house.
was two waters, wore a tile roof mud which combined perfectly with the color of the facade, the wooden and glass windows made it look more elegant and we say, a little more sophisticated.
The interior of the house was next to the exterior, we entered a small hallway in which there were two pictures adorning the walls, one on each wall, one of these boxes contained a female face in the foreground, her white skin contrasted with the dark background of a sunset on the horizon, you could see at the bottom with the tip of a volcano covered with snow and had a smoker as firing the setting sun in the sky, there was a small village at the base of the volcano, was lost in some trees pine and the streetlights and lights on, maybe it was an illusion but the box looked like flashing lights in the distance like stars in the sky. The woman who had her hair in the wind seemed to observe a fixed point on the sun setting, I thought the clouds would be made that this was glimpsed only as a yellow line or dying light lines covering much of the town and gave a great sense of nostalgia to the table.
On the opposite wall was a window covered with curtains impeccably clean and the hallway ended at a few steps, which began the room was not very big but was very comfortable.
On the coffee table was a small hand-painted vase which held some gladioli, also among them were some sunflowers that looked at me with great curiosity. I sat in a chair after the invitation of my host.
- I need a coffee "He said, getting up and heading for the door along the corridor leading to the upper floor," What would you take?
- also some coffee please.
When he disappeared behind the door was all in silence for some moments, "This man must be a scholar thought when I looked up and saw a lot of books-I wanted to take some of those who were there, I could see evidence of notable authors such as Friedrich Nietzsche, Hermann Hesse, Oscar Wilde, some treated and some authors psychology which I did not recognize and because time was short because the man appeared in the door.
- I've noticed that you like to read much, "I said just saw him back with two cups of coffee in hand.
- One of the few hobbies I have, I like to imagine the stories told in these books, "replied giving me a cup of coffee and staying with it. Sometimes I dream about them, it's like back to my child stages.
- Also I saw the painting at the entrance there is very beautiful, but he is an atmosphere of nostalgia and sadness in this woman remarked giving a good sip of coffee.
- The painting, "he repeated softly, barely audible, is my other hobby, I always wanted to portray the dreams my dreams, I have had throughout life and still I have, sometimes I succeed and sometimes not But I will try to have illusions about "He said starting to drink their coffee.
walked to the side of the park, he went before me, showing me the way, those hours began to turn the lights on the lampposts as if an invisible hand and mysterious did that everything worked to perfection in this town despite the state of its inhabitants, it was not the most optimal psychologically speaking.
Leaving the park and we walked along a path adjacent to the only road that was in the city, we are in the opposite direction that had brought me there, we enter a large garden that looked like a forest, the lawn was perfectly manicured there were also some strategically placed trees to provide shade and let in the light gaps and to illuminate the large area that was in that part of town and at that time was staying in shadows. The trail ended at a hill where the man stopped at the back you could admire the house.
was two waters, wore a tile roof mud which combined perfectly with the color of the facade, the wooden and glass windows made it look more elegant and we say, a little more sophisticated.
The interior of the house was next to the exterior, we entered a small hallway in which there were two pictures adorning the walls, one on each wall, one of these boxes contained a female face in the foreground, her white skin contrasted with the dark background of a sunset on the horizon, you could see at the bottom with the tip of a volcano covered with snow and had a smoker as firing the setting sun in the sky, there was a small village at the base of the volcano, was lost in some trees pine and the streetlights and lights on, maybe it was an illusion but the box looked like flashing lights in the distance like stars in the sky. The woman who had her hair in the wind seemed to observe a fixed point on the sun setting, I thought the clouds would be made that this was glimpsed only as a yellow line or dying light lines covering much of the town and gave a great sense of nostalgia to the table.
On the opposite wall was a window covered with curtains impeccably clean and the hallway ended at a few steps, which began the room was not very big but was very comfortable.
On the coffee table was a small hand-painted vase which held some gladioli, also among them were some sunflowers that looked at me with great curiosity. I sat in a chair after the invitation of my host.
- I need a coffee "He said, getting up and heading for the door along the corridor leading to the upper floor," What would you take?
- also some coffee please.
When he disappeared behind the door was all in silence for some moments, "This man must be a scholar thought when I looked up and saw a lot of books-I wanted to take some of those who were there, I could see evidence of notable authors such as Friedrich Nietzsche, Hermann Hesse, Oscar Wilde, some treated and some authors psychology which I did not recognize and because time was short because the man appeared in the door.
- I've noticed that you like to read much, "I said just saw him back with two cups of coffee in hand.
- One of the few hobbies I have, I like to imagine the stories told in these books, "replied giving me a cup of coffee and staying with it. Sometimes I dream about them, it's like back to my child stages.
- Also I saw the painting at the entrance there is very beautiful, but he is an atmosphere of nostalgia and sadness in this woman remarked giving a good sip of coffee.
- The painting, "he repeated softly, barely audible, is my other hobby, I always wanted to portray the dreams my dreams, I have had throughout life and still I have, sometimes I succeed and sometimes not But I will try to have illusions about "He said starting to drink their coffee.
Copyright © Eugenio .- All rights reserved
0 comments:
Post a Comment