Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Respiration Higher In Reptile Or Mammal

The

Chapter XIII

confidence that until then had been with me left me, and hurried step to get out of there as soon as possible, the fear is an involuntary sentiment that helps us survive, we are always afraid of what we can not control, "I thought to myself if only I could control my thoughts, I ended saying.
- Do not let them take me! Cried the woman who had left suddenly in a corner, he noticed something seemed agitated and that he had been running for a while.
- What happens?, "I said trying to calm her and took her by the arms.
The girl did not exceed twenty-five, wore a blue denim jacket and brown hair fell like a waterfall in the back, half leg skirt and a white shirt. She was hysterical and he ignored me, wanted to continue running toward the direction that I walked, I had to hold tightly to calm her and tell her that behind her there was nobody who was probably mistaken in doing so stumbled and the two fell to the ground so I could see his eyes were a deep black and were filled with tears and full of terror.
I felt sorry for the girl to see her so, so helpless and so full of fear that I wanted to protect against everything and everyone so I tried to calm her. Had the power given the hysteria and trying to wiggle out of my hands as LEADS, and turning towards the house from which it came. I made many efforts to keep it still on the ground, and were for a few minutes that I felt like an eternity, she would not give up their fight and more than one occasion I was about to release.
- Do not let them take me! - He repeated frantically, "Do not let me touch it!
He repeated again and again the poor girl tried to see who was following her, but I could not see anything that threatened, then I realized the power of despair about the human body and mind.
- No one is!, No one is here!, Concerned calm down please! "At that point the fatigue and surprise were beating me and was about to release when your unconscious came to my aid.
a long time I was looking at her, took her to one side of the street where a house was a little shady, I took the bottle of water that had filled the house of my previous host and I started to cool a bit her face, Much to my regret I could not but admire their beauty, lying on the ground there seemed to be the Sleeping Beauty story that a child had read, at times I had the urge to go but was very curious about what was happening, what what he had so much terror that came away so quickly?, This same fear of the inexplicable that I saw in their eyes I was pretty impressed. The curious thing is that the houses had fallen silent, which was broken by the sound people did a few meters behind, occasionally you could hear some whistles that sounded very low, appeared to be used far away. They spent about two hours, when the girl began to revive, which cost him a bit, but finally recovered and me was silent, his face reflecting no fear, but curiosity.
- Who are you? He asked looking at the floor, brown hair that fell like a waterfall in the front made her look more beautiful.
- I'm not from here, "I answered quickly, just going the way but tell me what happened to you in a while?.
- escape them, "I said, lowering his voice as if not being heard.
- Whose?, "Who are they? I asked with great curiosity on the face .- It all started one night, began to speak, I listened carefully feeling that the girl beside me was going to confess something that was hurting inside and she could not save more - I was in my home with my parents, the dinner had ended and a few moments, it was late and had the night time had begun. We saw the TV sitting in our chairs as comfortable giving up slack up a glass of milk, well my parents gave me good night and I was advised that I stay so late watching the movie. I stayed and I did not realize when I fell asleep, I do know is that the dream began a little later, that damn dream ever since I came!, In it I was walking down a path that was surrounded by trees, far away and in front of me saw a huge light appeared the sun's light was small first and then became great blinding at times but I did not give up and continued on my way, subconsciously knew I was looking for something important and that gave me more strength to continue, he seemed mesmerized by it could not turn to see the sides for fear that the light disappeared. I walked for a long time she did, when I look at my side trees gave way to houses like the ones here, I was surprised that in the dream seemed to be awake and alert, living a life that was not mine.

Copyright © Eugenio .- All rights reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment