Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cargo Van Refrigerated

WHEEL HUBS (Devil) from Maekawa


we changed gears and modular momentarily, this figure is they are always in the ink and occasionally tested to see if it sounds the flute. For me and struck me, I guess it has its little defects, but I think it is wrong.

TANT paper is made of 35x35 and the height of the resulting figure is 10 cm. the trouble is that over time is making in areas where there are more paper and more folds. I also made with kraft paper + aluminum foil cooking, the result is better in the long term because it does not open.

diagrams can be found in the magazine "Tanteidan N ยบ 56" (best diagram). in the book "VIVA ORIGAMI" of Kasahara where there are variations of the devil, in the new book JUN Maekawa "GENUINE ORIGAMI" I have not had the opportunity to see and it seems that in origami Tanteidan CONVENTION No. 1 to I have not seen.

the only network in the diagram at is the Devil Hugo Pereira based on that of Maekawa, but I find it much harder to understand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment