Monday, November 15, 2010

Student Discounts Gyms Nyc

The passage of time ... Unknown

forget
Let me not talk, I think , I feel
not close your eyes
breast milk or lean to one side you my
into eternal night. Let me forget


as the body forgets the soul in death
rapt in silence
sighs. We

a river forever
smiles when the tree, he slips.
The shadow
heat between your hands and I forget now, with nothing
nothing.

I know it is useless, after all
your memory grows on my pillow. You
dew caressing the floor, you MECES
at dawn in the air and pass before my eyes
with your walk and your dance.

I am the martyr who can not be
up give up do not know
and
remember you and I have you in a prohibited place. Slow

me sometimes decompose
between flies hovering around my body above the din
time


your face your face that I miss,
tends
proudly in the sky and open your eyes and
look at me. Let

forget love,

with each passing day ...


Copyright © Eugenio .- All rights reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment