Monday, October 25, 2010

Dbz Doujinshi Vegeta And Goku

As Thought

What I can say it haunts me today?,

If the truth is I do not care.

tin My heart goes beyond this dark side,

it alone on the quarter hour is just beginning

pour my pain, the criticism comes only

and the sheet is innocent of love that knows no

or know of other bodies that once had,

and do not know.

ignorant The night covers my body waste

It is superbly indifferent

of my sorrow.

How to remove this dream away,

how to go beyond the scorching pain

of kisses parties, promises and illusions

That no more than that ...?

How to go beyond my blind steps

in my dark room, my thoughts

to trample each other in a cruel race

where your memory always wins?

-the most painful

How to go beyond the loneliness

bitter coffee to wake up with my days

of alone time when I toss

in my own flesh and consumption in individual me hugs

of women aside my

emulate yours?

swirling Your blood is poured

to my senses and in the distant past, warm

torment begins.

How to consume myself in the fire of this love,

how to get rid and stay floating in tears

in your eyes today dawns distant

how others make you, if you were never my

and were like the first time you touch the air

and breath your light ...?

Sometimes, my love,

-like today-

Do not sleep and at dawn

remember you, I miss you,

and I hate you ...

and I love you .



Copyright © Eugenio .- All rights reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment