Thursday, June 10, 2010

How Long Does Pleuritis Last




few days ago, my esteemed and admired Paul, creator of the blog The Lyre of Orpheus , a special blog dedicated to his musical passions, which I recommend without reservation, " I proposed an interesting project for an entry of "lira", a project that caught me somewhat by surprise and I was really flattered. It was an interview - yes, me! - In which some basic questions ask about my music library and some more specific, focusing on direct my musical activity, such as singing and choral singing in particular that disco.
This interview is part of a series, titled my personal collection, my Chilean friend is making a number of characters that he considers of interest within the musical and cultural world-which makes me wonder what on earth am I here - and has been carried out the music critic Paul J. Vayón writer and intellectual and Ana de la Robla.

Well, for those wishing to know more about my music library and some opinions about the choral music of the Renaissance, Baroque and the twentieth and twenty-first century, here are the link to My personal collection: Mario Guada G . I conclude by thanking
Paul
interest in me, because I am very honored and has been a great pleasure to respond to the questionnaire, which has puzzled me for some of your questions. Hope you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment