Many were those who wondered what was wrong with the Huelgas-Ensemble -Belgian group formed in 1971 by the great Paul Van Nevel, "since his recording career, and no concert, which continues to rise, had suffered a major break-rare in a set that used to record multi-year projects from his latest recording, that wonderful La Quinta essentia -. Well, when, just tomorrow, May 16, exactly one year ago, I had the opportunity to attend a concert of this set, just with that program La Quinta essentia, next to the dress rehearsal of the same and I could talk to the right hand of Van Nevel, which , among various issues, I asked the group's next project. He told me and that was that.
But a few days I have reached a "very reliable news, I think, that this project that I had said yes was recorded and edited, but the surprise of the matter is that he not be released on Harmonia Mundi -his record from 12 years-but again that was his home during most of his career: Sony Classical . The project will correct title La poésie chromatique of Michelangelo Rossi and goes on sale in September this year, the program that was presented July 10, 2008, within the framework of the Festival de Saintes -. In this regard, I recall having discussed, in that talk, the lateness of the repertoire for this ensemble, used to move around the XIV, XV and XVI.
However, this is not the only good news we bring friends from Sony, but announced a special edition compilation on 15 CD's of some of the most representative recordings The Belgian recorded for Sony, in their legendary series Vivarte and will be available in August, to celebrate the return of the seal assembly. Given the vast production for this stamp recorded "The Strike", in the vast discography the group, and most of them today are out of print, the news is a real miracle for the fanatical followers of all , of which I am.
course, already have a secure buyer.
Jean Richafort (c.1480-c.1547). Introitus, Requiem a 6 [in memoriam Josquin]
Álbum: Requiem (in memoriam Josquin Desprez)
Huelgas-Ensemble - Paul Van Nevel, dirección
Harmonia Mundi 2002
Alexander Agricola (c.1446-1506). Kyrie, Missa Je ne demande
Álbum: A Secret Labyrinth
Huelgas-Ensemble - Paul Van Nevel, address
Sony Classical (Vivarte) 1999
0 comments:
Post a Comment