This figure contrasted by chance, is very simple lines and do, you can see the original figure the original CP in the Flickr gallery of CEDISON and the blog "Student Flots and Origami Jets" , in this last photo of the CP is complete, here the original figure, when I took her to the meeting of Group Zaragozano , everyone seemed a figure simple and very showy, commented on the possibility to join several small modular but began to give Jorge Pardo around and found many opportunities as I had pockets everywhere, so turning to the figure you can see the different ways that I could give.
CP This red lines are valleys, the mountains are blue and purple are valley and mountain folds depending on who we want to do in the petals of the flower.
Only one small problem (no problem), and the figure is made from a triangle so here you have an address and pdf document in which he explains how to get the happy triangles.
The figures you see are made with paper of two colors, so that the post-color petals and leaves another.
0 comments:
Post a Comment