Saturday, January 5, 2008

Milena Velba Old Pregnant

FROG LIZARD OF KAWASAKI KAWASAKI


Until recently Mr. Kawasaki only knew her very famous pink and thousands of modifications that need it, but the other day with a stroll down the page of "youtube" I found this file which looks like folded lizard (lizard), you can see the video at the end of this post (made by a "jonakashima.

In the photograph, also Kawasaki lizard (color blue), you can see another (green) of Gerard Walk, I already knew before and that it folds very similar to kawasaki, kawasaki although part of a square and the role of a 3x2 Walck.

diagrams kawasaki lizard can be found in the book "ORIGAMI DREAM WORLD", and the Walck in a Bulletin of the British Association of origami (BOS Magazine 97 December 1982)
stopping many times I hope you manage to finish the video the lizard is really fit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment